Cabo Pacifica is a very successful resort on the Pacific Ocean side of the Cabo San Lucas peninsula. The long-term development plan includes expansion plans for residential villages that will provide a mixture of detached homes and condominium units with Pacific Ocean views and/or golf course frontage. Resort homes will focus on a variety of amenities in a higher quality setting than is typically available, distinguishing them with a unique identity in the resort marketplace.
These amenities will also include an extensive pedestrian trail system providing convenient and safe pedestrian, bicycle, and golf cart access among the resort facilities and white sand beaches.
Cabo Pacifica is 490 hectares in size and includes the following:
- Six five-star resort hotels
- Mixture of residential types, ranging from oceanfront and golf course estate lots, custom homes, villas, and timeshare units
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses
- Amenities include golf courses, man-made lagoons and lakes
- Dramatic panoramic vistas of sand dunes and the Pacific Ocean
- Three miles of spectacular rocky coastline and white sand beaches
- Village centers to provide for daily services and shopping
- Extensive system of pedestrian and cart trails
- Dinner houses, boutique restaurants & palapas
Client: Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas