Costa Palma is a proposed new destination resort development project located in Mexico on the Sea of Cortez, just 16 miles southwest of the Mazatlan airport in Sinaloa, Mexico. Costa Palma is envisioned to be developed on approximately 1,000 acres of contiguous property along an endless stretch of white sand beaches with over 5,000 mature coconut palm trees. Residents will enjoy 36 holes of golf, a marina, and an extensive pedestrian system as well as other amenities. The project includes three hotels catering to a variety of lifestyles. A golf and conference center hotel, a resort hotel, and a retreat spa hotel offering a variety of activities and sporting events will accommodate visitors seeking different vacations. A variety of single-family residences and vacation homes will be available as well, including golf course homes, oceanfront homes and marina front homes with boat slips.
- 1,000 acres
- 36 Holes of championship golf with golf clubhouse and pro shop
- Three destination resort hotels; Golf and Conference Hotel, Resort Hotel, Boutique/Retreat Spa Hotel
- Mixture of residential types, ranging from oceanfront and golf course estate lots, custom homes, villas and timeshare units
- Marina, boat slips, boat maintenance
- Marina commercial – retail sales and services
- Tennis Center and Pro Shop
- Various restaurants and night clubs
- Extensive trail system (including ocean walk)
Client: P.M.A. de Sinaloa S.A. de C.V.